Our client Cisco continues to actively monitor the COVID-19 pandemic from a CDC, medical, scientific, and public health policy perspective, and adjusts its protocols with the health and safety of all workers as the top priority. These issues are complicated, sometimes controversial, and constantly evolving. We appreciate your patience and trust as we navigate this situation together.
Cisco continues to be in the transition phase of office entry in the U.S. meaning all business should be conducted virtually unless there is an approved critical need to be onsite or in-person.
Important updates to Cisco’s U.S. COVID-19-related requirements
• Workers who access a U.S. Cisco office must submit verification of vaccination status/documentation or an approved medical or religious accommodation.
• Beginning September 27, 2021, Cisco badge access will be turned off for all workers unless verification of eligibility has been provided by the supplier.
• Workers must be fully vaccinated or have an approved accommodation and a business-critical need to travel or meet with customers or partners in person.
Action for Del Oro Consulting consultants that will need to travel and/or access a Cisco facility (maintain badge access)
Cisco is asking us to fill out a form on your behalf to document your eligibility to be onsite and travel.
If you now or in the near future need badge access, entrance to a Cisco facility or travel on behalf of Cisco, please respond to all questions and:
• Upload a copy of your vaccination card or provide us with documentation of your medical or religious accommodation request.
• Provide us with your Badge ID# as shown on the front of your badge.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!